2012年6月25日星期一

Men's Wind-Up Watch

   I see a watch just from the Internet, although simple ,but look very fashionable,which is  very suitable for white-collar workers,now let me share with everybody.
                     
   Our wind-up watch never needs batteries-just wind it up and you can depend on its 15 jewels engineering for accurate timekeeping all day. It's simplicity at its best, with a clean white face and easy-to-read black numerals. Black leather band and a choice of gold-tone or silver-tone case. Imported.

   15 jewels engineering
   Easy-to-read
   Wind this watch up and it keeps accurate time all day with no high-tech gizmos to go on the fritz.

                         

   Somebody evaluate the watch like that:"I love the simple mechanics of a wind-up mechanical watch; it feels very romantic. I've tried to find a simple watch like this for a while and this is by far the best around. I really hope you never stop selling this watch. I love it and plan to get another if mine ever stops, but because I power it, it won't."
   From the evaluation,we can know that the watch is very good.Do you think ?

没有评论:

发表评论